Monday, October 4, 2010

0 Comments

So a few weeks ago, I posted something that I thought was interesting enough, and interestingly enough, I had 0 comments on it. It was my first time being a zero-er. I know this is absurd, but for some reason it kind of made me sad! I thought, "is no one reading this dang thing, or am I really that boring?" After that, I decided to write about what might appeal to others, instead of what I thought was important to blog about. I stopped updating on what Julia was up to, because well lets be honest, a lot of times that stuff is boring to anyone but certain family members. I stopped blogging about other topics as well, that people might not relate to. I even found myself writing on other peoples walls that had 0 comments, because I wanted them to know I love reading their blog. Then it hit me.... this is craziness! Why am I not blogging about what is important to me? Yeah it's great to have family and friends visit your blog, because that's a major reason as to why I blog in the first place- to keep everyone updated, since we live so far away. But the most important reason as to why I blog, is for me! I want to be able to have this journal for me, and for my family, and for my little girl! So I've taken off my comment box for now, and I'm going to get back to blogging about what I think is important... my every day, boring, mundane, yet indescribably wonderful life that I love! I know it's silly, but it's kind of liberating!:) Feel free to leave your comments at the end! Haha just kidding....