Monday, June 22, 2009

Shower part 1

This past weekend, we were able to fly out to California for my baby shower, and a final trip before the baby is here. It was so fun, and we really had a good time! The shower went wonderful, and I am eternally grateful for everyone who helped out, and made it absolutely wonderful- especially my amazing sisters and mom. It was the cutest shower in the world! Thanks to everyone who came, and helped get me ready for this little baby. Okay, but I had to post pictures of the coolest gift in the world- my amazingly talented cousin Tarin made me the world's cutest diaper bag! Hand sewn and all! It is THE CUTEST thing! And then, on top of that, she made me an adorable changing pad and breast feeding cover (AKA the hooter hider) out of the same material! The hooter hider even has pockets and a little sewn on burp cloth, and the diaper bag has so many functional pockets, and places to store things... I can't wait to use it! Tarin, you are so talented and creative and I love you to pieces!!! Thank you so much!!! PS- I'll post more about the shower and our California trip in a few days!