Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Dirty South

So I kind of feel like Brian tricked me when we moved out here... I had never been to northern Florida before I moved here. I had been to Walt Disney World and I even lived in the beautiful Panhandle for a summer... so my idea of Florida was that it was a beautiful, sunny, vacation state. Not Gainesville. Gainesville is what they call the end of the dirty south. I had never seen so many rednecks and extremely interesting people in all my life before I moved here. Every day is like an adventure, and this town always has me laughing. It is so random. Anyways, for the past few months I've been seeing this commercial for like a swap meet thing that looked really fun, that they have on the weekends here. Well, last weekend, Brian ands I decided to go. I was thinking like Orange County Swap Meet, right?
Well, I'll just let the pictures do the talking....