cited that I didn't gain any more weight! I think my doctor would have killed me- he is on me all the time about it, so I was way happy, and he was too. Baby is measuring a bit bigger than normal... which is to no ones surprise. People look at me like I'm a freak when they ask me how much longer I have, and I tell them two months. If I had a dollar for everyone who said "It looks like that baby is gonna come now!" I'd have a lot of dollars. Good news though, he told me he would induce me at like 38 0r 39 weeks though since I'm nice and big, so now we can plan for when Mom will come out. I was so worried I'd deliver early or something, and she'd miss it. I can't imagine having this baby without Mom there! Aghh! I was also worried Brian wouldn't make it back, since he's living 5 hours away from me this summer, but if I can plan to be induced he'll for sure be able to make it. Hopefully the baby sticks to the plans... that would be really nice...PS- Thank
s Cathy for the adorable clothes! 