Sunday, July 5, 2009

Shower part 2

Ok so I am finally getting around to my shower posting- it has been a crazy few weeks, we just closed on our house and are trying to move, clean, etc. It has been busy around here, but a fun busy. We definitely are missing California though, we had so much fun there. The best part for me was my shower... it was so great to see a lot of women who I love and miss so much, all get together to help me get ready for this baby. I really love and appreciate everyone who helped out- it was so wonderful. Again, thank you sisters and Mom for everything- and everyone else who came to the shower, or brought by/sent a gift later- you have no clue how grateful I am to know so many wonderful women!! I appreciate it so much! Just wanted to share a few pictures of all the hard work everyone put in to making this such a wonderful day.....