Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Home wet Home
So after our trip to Yellowstone, and being in a 100 degree RV for what seemed like days, we couldn't wait to get into my parents comfortable house. We pulled up into the driveway, I started to unload the RV, when I heard screaming... no, more like screeching coming from the house. We walked into a hurricane. These pictures show the water damage after the water had been turned off for a while. The pipe behind the upstairs toilet had broken causing all of this damage. When we walked in, it looked like it was raining. Water was past our ankles. It was seriously the craziest thing I ever saw... everything was destroyed. The rest of the time in California, we stayed at a hotel. My parents are still there. Pretty much their whole house has to be redone. They are in this whole mess for a long, long time...




