Megalophobia is the irrational fear of large objects. In some cases megalophobia is manifested as a fear of objects that are larger than they should be (for example, clown shoes, novelty sunglasses, oversized pants) however, in most cases Megalophobia is simply a fear of objects significantly larger than one's self. There is no standard measure of when something has become large enough to unsettle a person suffering from megalophobia, it is entirely subjective and unique to the individual sufferer. It is often the case that a megalophobe's anxieties are heightened on the ability of the large object to move.
I get really creeped out by large man-made things.... things that don't seem natural... but it's definitely not limited to that. I almost get like paralyzed... it is super overwhelming. Here are some of the things that scare me the most...







Glad to know I'm not the only one. Looking at all the lists of phobias I realize it could be a lot weirder. There are some freaks out there!