Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crazy 8

Julia is 8 months old, and kind of a snot. Haha she has a ton of personality, and every month I love her more and more... even though she is a whole lot more drama. This month Julia:
-had her first Easter (although she really didn't care about it, we did.)
-swam for the first time, and is totally a little water baby! Now that it's nice and warm, we've been swimming lots with friends and Julia couldn't be happier about it.
-finally is down to two naps. Hallelujah!
-got her two bottom teeth (and bit Mom for the first time.)
-understands NO NO and hesitates, but eventually does what she wants anyway.
-still doesn't care to crawl. I've been trying to bribe her with banana bread, and she is getting a little better...
-eats all freaking day! She wants Mom and Dad's food now more than her own.
-has become a Mama's girl... I think I liked it better when she was a Daddy's girl.
-Loves little kids and animals- she FREAKS out when she sees a dog or cat...
-still screams so embarrassingly loud when she doesn't get her way- spoiled!
-sleeps so ridiculously much... she sleeps in until at least 9 every morning. Lazy!
Such a fun girl... they really do get so much more fun the bigger they get- I'm loving that its warm now... we've been having such a fun time playing with friends, swimming, riding bikes, having picnics, just doing summer things... I love being able to spend all day with my baby girl!