Saturday, August 25, 2012

Growing too fast!

Whoa! This blog post is so over-due! Baby boy is 3 months old now!!!! Haha I just think it's so crazy how easy it seemed to adjust to another baby. Kind of like riding a bike... with Julia, I was so uptight! I didn't know how to do anything! It may have been easy to get back into baby-mode, but balancing 2 kids has been interesting. Haha if I know I have to be somewhere at a certain time, I need to start getting us ready like 2 hours before. I tease my sister Melissa that I am giving her a run for her money in the late department these days:)
Quincy has been such a breeze though- he is such an easy, happy baby. He loves to sit in his swing, he loves to smile. His smiles just melt my heart. I can't get enough of them, and he is more than willing to give them to me. You just look at him and he lights up. Maybe he's attention deprived.... haha he is just such a go with the flow guy. And he is the biggest slobber baby ever. Drool for days. I just could eat him up.... I'm completely obsessed. We all are- Julia just wants to hold and smother him all day long... poor guy:( Julia had a rough go of it for a while- not towards Quincy necessarily, but just extra emotional and dramatic for a few months... I thought I was going to rip my hair out at one point, but things have gotten a lot better thankfully. I'm just totally loving the baby phase this go-around.... maybe because he's so easy:) Time is just going way too fast, and this little guy is growing too quickly. Slow down baby boy!!!! Here's a couple of pictures over the past 3 months:




YW coming over to meet Quincy. I miss my girls:(


Quincy's blessing day
Blessing tux that Nana surprised me with


Some of the smothering that occurs daily.
You can tell he's really excited about it:)
Taking a ride in Julesie's baby stroller