My dad is one of the most giving men I know, and makes such and amazing effort to be close to me and my little family. I love to just hang around with my dad. He is such a good man. I know he would do anything for me, and has ALWAYS been there for me, even when I was hard to be around:)
Brian's dad Bob is so much fun. He also does so much for us, and is so sweet, and just a blast to be around. Brian for sure inherited so many great qualities from him- including his sense of humor.
Brian's step-dad has taught Brian so many wonderful things, that I could not thank Kevin enough for. He is such a strong man, and truly leads by example.I have grown to love him dearly.
And last, but definitely not least, is the father of my daughter... Brian is such a wonderful Dad... I knew he's be a good one, but I didn't have a clue how much he would love his little girl. He wakes up each and every morning so excited to see her, and wants to peek in on her every single night while she's sleeping. He can't get enough of her. He works so hard for us, and we just love him to death for that. He does so much for us, and is such a incredible husband and father. Julia and I are so lucky to have him. Happy Father's day to all these great men, and to all Dad's out there!