Friday, June 11, 2010

10 of them

Julia is getting so big... 10 months old now! I love it and hate it all at the same time. I love that she interacts and plays so much with us... it is so much fun, but I hate that she is growing so fast. I want her to stay little forever!
This month Julia:
-Has become a lot more social. She loves when people play with her, and she loves other little babies. Such a nice change from our little scaredy cat!
-Oh speaking of cats... she is obsessed with them, all little animals in fact- can't get enough of them.
-Is a total pig. She could eat a whole kid's meal by herself. She eats ALL DAY LONG.
-Finally figured she could stand up in her crib. It takes her forever to go to bed now!
-Still doesn't crawl. We've seen her do it right, but she likes to "army man" it better.
-Loves her sippy cup. Mom lets her have it while we watch Dora or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse before bed. She'd drink it all day if I let her.
She is such a blast. There is never one day I take her for granted. I love being able to spend all my days with her.
I realized it's been a while since I posted video, so here's some from our recent trip to Disney World. The first one was too funny, everyone around us was watching- probably because my daughter is a total freak when she is around ducks. They are her absolute favorite... she cries when we walk away from them.