
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! We're having a girl! We are so excited! We found out about a week ago, and couldn't be happier. When I went in for the ultrasound, I was super nervous, just hoping everything would be alright. We got good news though, we are having one big healthy girl! We both wanted a girl so bad, we were ecstatic to find out that it really was a girl. Boys run big time in Brian's family (his mom has 7 boys! And no girls!) So we were thinking it would probably be a boy. I told myself that I would be excited either way, but I think I really would have been sad if it was a boy... is that bad to say? Well, we had to go out and celebrate the good news- we made a day of it. We got her some cute new clothes, and I made some headbands to match. Seeing her move around, and seeing her little body made all of the sickness worth it (well, almost)... I'm getting better more and more every week, and now it is to the point where my sickness is totally livable! I am finally enjoying my pregnancy! Not sure about the name yet, we are still debating:) all I know is I can't wait to meet this little girl!
