
Well, I haven't blogged in a while, because absolutely nothing new has happened in the past few weeks... I have not gotten out of bed in almost two months except to go to work (which I no longer do...) and to go to the doctor.
I had to stop working about three weeks ago, when I could no longer stand on my feet. I was throwing up about every 20 minutes, and had incredibly painful headaches. I would crouch behind the counter and just cry because of the pain. I did this for about a month until Brian and I realized this was pure craziness. I was too worried about money to quit, but we had faith that it would all be okay. Sure enough, our prayers were answered and things really have turned out alright. It's incredible how the Lord answers our prayers.
I never had a clue that pregnant women could get so sick. I had heard stories about some family and friends pregnancies, but you just never really understand until you're walking in their shoes. I've tried all the medicines, and they definitely are helping me not throw up as much. Before the medicines, if I took a sip of water or ate even the tiniest thing, I would throw it up in a matter of minutes. I was super distraught after two weeks of this. I had lost 15 pounds, and I knew I was going to end up in the hospital- which I didn't want to do. But luckily I am able to keep a lot more down these days thanks to the medicine, and my bed rest.
I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who takes total care of me now. Since he's going to school, he is able to spend most of the day with me, and now is able to even work from home until I can do things for myself again. I know taking care of me is a total full time job, and he never complains. If I don't eat something small about every hour, my body starts to freak out and I am covered in sweat within minutes and throw up. Brian is always forcing food down my throat- he's a total food Nazi, but I appreciate him so much. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't eat... and I know that would lead to bigger problems. He spends the majority of his days cooking and cleaning. It's sad- sometimes he even has to help me bathe because I am so weak. He has become a pro at brushing and braiding hair- he says it's good practice for our kids some day. He has become a pro at cleaning up barf, which he also says is good practice. I really do feel like he does have to take care of me like I'm a little kid- he even has to spoon feed me when I'm not strong enough to sit up and feed myself. I owe everything to him.

Last Monday we celebrated our 2 year anniversary (me being sick in bed of course, so I don't know if you could call it "celebrating") but I just thought to myself, how lucky I am to have him in my life. I don't know if he really knows how amazing he is.... I love him to pieces. Even though I'm stuck in bed and feel sicker than sick, I also feel extremely grateful to have such a wonderful hubby, and to have this opportunity to grow our little family....