Saturday, December 1, 2012

My baby is 6 months! I wish he would slow down:( He is so much fun.... he has such a cute little personality. His favorite things in the world are rice cereal, and his sister. He just adores her. It's so fun to see them play and interact together already.... it's seriously the best. He loves to sit up, and rock back and forth to music. He is a pretty chill kid. Haha who knows if he'll stay like that... yesterday he threw his first two temper-tantrums when he didn't get his way. No!! Not that stuff already! I just want him to stay small and submissive, ha!
 At his 6 month appointment he weighed 17.13 (50%)
and was 27 inches long (54%)... pretty average baby compared to his giant big sister:) He still isn't sleeping through the night.... not even close! He's up more at nights now, than he was as a newborn! Grr... oh well, I can't complain, because he is just so good and happy all the time. He just makes me melt... love that baby:)