Sunday, November 7, 2010

15 Months

Julia is so crazy, I just love that kid. This month she:
-has made up her own language. She used to say usual baby babble... mama, dada, gaga, baba... whatev, but now its this weird
"blaglagulledojhgjhgygulllaloydoy" sounding thing with her tongue out and spit flying everywhere. It makes me and Brian laugh our heads off
-learned how to open some doors. NO!!!
-loves to wrestle and play rough with her Dad.
-got her 2 top teeth (total count 4- makes biting things or people a whole lot easier I would guess)and grinds them. Eww, it gives me the goose bumps...
-is a walking fool
-takes two naps, went down to one, and I decided she was too grumpy. She's now back at two.
-realized toilet bowls were fun to play and splash around in. Nasty!
-her favorite foods are avocados and pizza
-imitates lots of words when I say them to her- doggy, kitty, Julia, Dora, etc, but still won't really say anything on her own yet- oh except Dada... or Mama when she's sad and needs comfort.
-points at everything she likes or wants
-folds her arms when we say prayers. I thought she was too young to teach her this, and she just started doing it one day! Now every times she's in her high chair she does it.... good way for mom not to forget prayers... so sweet.
-thinks its fun to pick her nose, and cries if we try to take her finger out of her nose
-LOVES to read books, and has a couple favorites she insists on reading. We have them memorized. Brian makes up lots of new comical versions to these stories to keep us entertained.
Have I mentioned we couldn't love her any more?