-visiting lots of family and my BFFs
-getting our toes done
-eating lots of frozen yogurt
-shopping (and getting spoiled)
-going to JDawgs (oh I've missed it) and eating lots of other good food
-Ashley Jones wedding
-getting to go to the temple with mom
-seeing movies in an actual movie theater
-throwing Grandma Eynon her first ever birthday party!
-getting annoying moles chopped off (gross I know- but it was a highlight) thanks uncle Greg!
not highlights:
-Julia's crying the whole time Lisa Tanner babysat her (sorry Lisa!) Oh my gosh she is such a momma's girl
-Julia's 4:30 wake-up time. She was sleeping in the closet and was so noisy all night! It took several days for her to get used to CA time, but she eventually did:)
-Julia's 2 time blowout on our packed flight home
-Julia's new thing- screaming as loud as she can when she's mad
seeing a trend here? She really was a good baby though- we for sure had such a great time...
I had so much fun, I didn't want to leave- I just wanted Brian to come there because I did not want to go home. Going home always makes me realize how much I hope we end up there. Thanks everyone for playing with us and thanks mom and dad for sending us out and spoiling us! We love you all!