So Christmas was such a whirlwind, but one of the best ever! We spent the week at Brian's dad and stepmom's house, and oh my gosh it was such a blast! They spoiled us rotten... we went to sporting events, movies, ate tons of amazing food, went to parties, played lots of games, and just had so much fun together as a family. All Brian's brothers and their wives were there too- and it was so fun to see everyone! Julia is the only baby in Brian's family, so she was ridiculously spoiled. She literally got passed from one person to the next, and loved every minute of it. Bob and Jasmin were so good to us, and we seriously got so hooked up on Christmas morning. I don't think I've ever had so much fun on Christmas, (don't tell my mom) and didn't want to leave. However, my brother was getting married four days after Christmas, so it was time to start those festivities! Their wedding was so great, everything about it turned out absolutely beautiful! Their sealing was the coolest I'd been to... the day was just perfect. We just love Natalie and are so excited she is part of our family now. California was a blast- we saw both Brian's and my family a lot... we had two more Christmases, we got to go out on dates while my family babysat (wow that was so different!) and even got to go to Disneyland... thanks Mom and Dad! it made me miss home so much. I'm already looking forward to July when I get to go home for a month!
Oh and P.S.- Julia is 5 month old now! This month Julia:
-decided she doesn't like solids yet
-got her first cough and cold
-no longer wants to be rocked to sleep. She takes naps in her crib now... what a big girl!
She seems mainly the same from 4 to 5 months, but just a bigger version. She is so much stinking fun- I love her little guts. Ok picture overload time!











