Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So long Mr. Pup

Today has been one of the hardest days of my life- I had to say goodbye to my best friend, sir Pup. This has been a few months in the process... we always knew Brian was allergic to the dog (but I told him to deal with it) and then we started noticing Julia was too. She would get really red and watery eyes all the time, and sneeze like a maniac. This was heartbreaking to discover, because everyone who knows me knows how much I love my dog. But obviously our child comes first. After weeks of trying to find him the perfect home, we did. These people love pugs so much, they had their last one that died cremated and is now sitting in an urn on their shelf. Even though I know he is going to a good home, it still doesn't make it any easier. I literally feel like my eyeballs are going to fall out from crying. I love you Mr. Puppors, and hope that you have the best life ever, and know that I will always love you and think about you ever single day.