Oh my goodness! This month has flown by! Since my last post, we have been spending lots and lots of time with family. Bob and Yasmin were here for a few days visiting their first grandbaby, then we went to California to bless our little one. I was able to stay for 2 weeks (Brian had to go back to school after a few days) and had bunches of fun. It was so great to see all our family, and have them meet baby Julia. I miss everyone already! I'm so sad though, we barely took any pictures and didn't even break out the video camera... we are so dumb! This past month, Julia has:
-learned to make sweet sounds and laugh! My favorite!
-gained some weight, she is over 12 pounds and almost 25 inches long!
-grown out of her 0-3 month clothes
-slept almost 8 hours without waking up
-met all of her cousins and grandparents
-found her hands and arms, and loves to suck on them
-flew on a plane and was a perfect angel
-taken her first formula bottle, and hated it. Let mom know by throwing it all up, and hasn't taken one since.
-pooped in the bathtub for the first time
-become the world's biggest drewler
-gotten the nastiest eye boogers and tears due to clogged tear ducts
-grown into her dark blue eyes
-taken her first beach trip, and got her first sunburn (I know, I'm a terrible Mom!)
-got sick for the first time. She cried for 5 hours straight when my mother in-law was throwing us a baby shower. Her tummy ache lasted for 4 days!
-been blessed by Daddy in the Citrus Hills ward, in Mommy's dress (cried the whole time thanks to her tummy ache, but went straight to sleep the minute Brian sat down)
-made our hearts melt each and every day... we love this sweet little girl to pieces!